Welcome to Fareham Community Church
During the current Coronavirus crisis, FCC will be meeting and worshipping together online. The King’s Centre remains open for limited use. Click here for more information about use of the building during this time.
Click here for FCC videos, podcasts and online services.
We are a growing, enthusiastic, family friendly church with a desire to create a great place of belonging for people of every age and every background. Through our Sunday Celebration and our weekly Small Groups, held in homes around the borough, we try and get the balance of both the big and the small.
We would love you to join us at one of our Sunday meetings. We meet upstairs in our building, The King’s Centre (171-173 West Street, Fareham). A lift is available if you prefer to use it. Our main Sunday meeting begins at 10.30am, but we serve tea and fresh coffee from 10.15am.
- New PTI Newspaper highlights ‘extreme’ child poverty in Sierra Leone
- Reflect on God’s diversity
- Crafty Makery – light in the darkness
- The joy of meeting
- God’s wonderful provision
- Encouragement in the garden
What to expect on a Sunday morning
We start with a time of worship led by our band. There may be also be opportunities for people to share personal stories of how God has helped them recently. After about 20 minutes the children and youth will go to their own groups and the main meeting continues with interesting and relevant bible based teaching.
All our talks and testimonies are recorded so that you can hear them again and catch up if you missed anything. Here are the latest recordings, but for more information about how to receive them automatically on your PC, tablet or smartphone click here to find details of our Online Services.
- Continuing our series of teaching on the book of Ephesians. We have been brought back to God because of Christ.
- Reflecting on Luke's Gospel and on God's challenge of New Wine in our lives and what we will do about it.
- Continuing our series of teaching on the book of Ephesians. This week verses 4 to 7 of Chapter 2 – our Authority in Christ. With great power comes great responsibility.
- Continuing our series of teaching on the book of Ephesians. This week verses 1 to 10 of Chapter 2 – Alive in Christ. We have been rescued by Christ having fallen short of being His masterpiece.
- Continuing our series of teaching on the book of Ephesians. This week verses 15 to 23 of Chapter 1.
How to get involved!
Join a small group
If you’re new to FCC our mid week small groups are great ways to get to make friends and get to know God more. There are lots to choose from. For a list of the groups available email:
Find out about FCC teams
There are many teams who work together to make things happen at FCC. Joining a team is another great way to get to know people and have fun. No matter what your interests or gifts there will be something for you. From helping at The Ark toddler group, to welcoming people on a Sunday morning to playing in the Worship Band. If you’d like to see the list of teams and find out more, then click here.
The faith journey
We are all on a journey of faith and think everyone should have the opportunity to talk through the big questions, such as ‘Why are we here?’, ‘Where are we going?’ and ‘Who really is Jesus?’
If you would like to explore these big issues then coming on a Sunday morning is a great first step. Attending an Alpha Course is also a great idea. This course was to designed to give people space to explore and openly discuss the Christian faith. Every evening is slightly different, but always includes a meal and a very warm welcome. We run three Alpha Courses a year – with the next one starting in January. Email the Alpha team or Click the link below: