Welcome to Fareham Community Church
During the current Coronavirus crisis, FCC will be meeting and worshipping together online. The King’s Centre remains open for limited use. Click here for more information about use of the building during this time.
Click here for FCC videos, podcasts and online services.
We are a growing, enthusiastic, family friendly church with a desire to create a great place of belonging for people of every age and every background. Through our Sunday Celebration and our weekly Small Groups, held in homes around the borough, we try and get the balance of both the big and the small.
We would love you to join us at one of our Sunday meetings. We meet upstairs in our building, The King’s Centre (171-173 West Street, Fareham). A lift is available if you prefer to use it. Our main Sunday meeting begins at 10.30am, but we serve tea and fresh coffee from 10.15am.
- Our stand on racism
- Jottings from my chair
- Acts 1 Reassessing Life
- FareShare food deliveries
- Reaching our Community
What to expect on a Sunday morning
We start with a time of worship led by our band. There may be also be opportunities for people to share personal stories of how God has helped them recently. After about 20 minutes the children and youth will go to their own groups and the main meeting continues with interesting and relevant bible based teaching.
All our talks and testimonies are recorded so that you can hear them again and catch up if you missed anything. Here are the latest recordings, but for more information about how to receive them automatically on your PC, tablet or smartphone click here to find details of our Online Services.
- First in a summer series on Psalms. Led by members of the Portchester Life Group. Psalm 19 – a psalm of David in three parts reflecting on the wonder of God's creation, His laws and our relationship with Him.
- Concluding our series studying the book of Acts. Highlights, main messages and context to take on board and to consider for our own lives.
- Continuing our series on the characters of the book of Acts in the bible. Barnabas works in the background to encourage and build up the growing church.
- Sharing something of the work of Tearfund among some of the world's poorest people. A global calling to work with people around the world.
- Continuing our study of the characters in Acts, this week taking a look at Priscilla and Aquila who appear briefly in Acts 18 but have great significance for us today as we practice hospitality as they did.
How to get involved!
Join a small group
If you’re new to FCC our mid week small groups are great ways to get to make friends and get to know God more. There are lots to choose from. For a list of the groups available email email@example.com.
Find out about FCC teams
There are many teams who work together to make things happen at FCC. Joining a team is another great way to get to know people and have fun. No matter what your interests or gifts there will be something for you. From helping at The Ark toddler group, to welcoming people on a Sunday morning to playing in the Worship Band. If you’d like to see the list of teams and find out more, then click here.
The faith journey
We are all on a journey of faith and think everyone should have the opportunity to talk through the big questions, such as ‘Why are we here?’, ‘Where are we going?’ and ‘Who really is Jesus?’
If you would like to explore these big issues then coming on a Sunday morning is a great first step. Attending an Alpha Course is also a great idea. This course was to designed to give people space to explore and openly discuss the Christian faith. Every evening is slightly different, but always includes a meal and a very warm welcome. We run three Alpha Courses a year – with the next one starting in January. Email the Alpha team or Click the link below: